We’re looking for an Android Developer who can be involved in all parts of the development lifecycle, from preliminary research to release. You will work closely with our clients, developers and designers to create business oriented applications for the Android platform. You will have the opportunity to make the AppCable mobile offerings even better, whether it’s implementing new features, improving performance or making sure the user interface is top notch.
- Architect, build and maintain the AppCable Android applications, providing ongoing support throughout the product lifecycle
- Cutting-edge Android application prototyping and development
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools
- Keep up-to-date on the latest Android SDK developments; respond to customer feedback & testing
- Work with cross-functional teams and mobile developers to build app according to requirements and drive successful launches of android versions
- Enterprise or SaaS Android development
- 3+ years of Java software development (1+ years programming on Android devices)
- Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current Android platform, including the latest ICS and Jellybean versions
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
- Experience in RESTful based application development
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms
- Self-motivated, and can excel in a team-based environment. Strong initiative and enthusiasm for our offerings
Successful candidates will be offered with an attractive remuneration & benefits package, as well as rewarding training & development experience.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications, working experience, present and expected salary, telephone number and a non-returnable passport size photograph to:
SMSfocal Sdn Bhd (580815-D)
No 11, Jalan Puteri 5/18, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)